RECENT CHANGES IN MUNICIPAL COURT LAW: 2010 – Law Center
Monday, May 03, 2010
5:30 PM to 9:00 PM
New Jersey Law Center, New Brunswick / S1507-15379
KENNETH A. VERCAMMEN, ESQ.
Past Chair, NJSBA Municipal Court Section
Chair, ABA Elder Law Committee
Past GP Solo Section Attorney of the Year
2006 NJSBA Municipal Court Practitioner of the Year
K. Vercammen & Associates
HON. JOAN ROBINSON GROSS, PJMC
Chair, Supreme Court Municipal Practice Committee (Union County)
WILLIAM G. BRIGIANI, ESQ.
Brigiani, Cohen & Schneider
NORMA M. MURGADO, ESQ.
Chief Prosecutor (Elizabeth)
Assistant Prosecutor (Woodbridge)
Murgado & Carroll, Esq. (Elizabeth)
JOHN MENZEL, ESQ.
Moore & Menzel
Are you prepared to prosecute or defend your client in new Alcotest cases?
This informative guide to Municipal Court practice and procedure will familiarize you with the most recent developments affecting cases that are heard in Municipal Court.
An authoritative panel of experienced attorneys will be joined by a Presiding Municipal Court Judge to explore a wide variety of matters that you are likely to encounter. They will also bring you up to date on recent developments you need to understand in order to effectively represent your clients.
• Criminal Case Law and Legislative Update
• The Prosecutor’s Perspective: DWI, no-insurance cases, recent directives from the Attorney General and Prosecutor, plea agreements in drug cases, double jeopardy issues
• Judicial Perspective: Expert arguments, important court rules, common errors by defense attorneys and prosecutors, how to impress the court and not annoy the court staff
• Recent developments in traffic law, merged traffic tickets and more
• DWI and Chun
• Ask the Experts
Tuition fees Reg. Fee Reg. Type Seminar # S1507-15378
Register by 3/31/10 $109.00 EB
GENERAL TUITION (REG) $169.00 REG
NJICLE SEASON TICKETS (STX) 1 Season Ticket(s) STX
MEMBERS, CO-SPONSORING SECTION (COS) $119.00 COS*
MEMBERS, NJSBA (NJB*) $129.00 NJB*
MEMBERS, NJSBA YLD (YLD*) $119.00 YLD*
Recent admittees (past 2 years) (YL) $145.00 YL
Paralegals (PAR) $119.00 PAR
Law Students (with Student ID) (STU) $0.00 STU
Full Time Judges (JUD) $0.00 JUD
Seminar number S1507-15379
Presented in cooperation with the NJSBA Municipal Court Section and the NJSBA Young Lawyers’ Division
DOOR REGISTRATIONS: $189
Advance registration closes at noon of the day preceding the program. After that time you may still register, space permitting, for the Door Registration Fee. PLEASE CALL FIRST to confirm the seminar schedule and space availability.
* NJSBA Member Price – To qualify for this reduced price, you must provide your NJSBA Member# at the time you place your order. If you place your order without providing your NJSBA Member#, you will be charged the regular price.
New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
The non-profit continuing education service of:
The New Jersey State Bar Association
Rutgers - The State University of New Jersey
Seton Hall University
One Constitution Square,
New Brunswick, New Jersey 08901-1520
Phone: (732)214-8500 Fax: (732)249-0383 • CustomerService@njicle.com